Monday, November 17, 2008

One Crazy Day...

Well, today has been one crazy busy day, so I'm taking a quick break from the madness. Avery got another cold yesterday, even before she'd fully recovered from the one she had before that, so that's pretty fun...! But it meant that she woke up last night just as we were going to bed because she was coughing and spluttering and quite miserable with it, so I ended up sleeping with her in the guest room because she felt horrible and didn't want to sleep by herself. So I took the humidifier and our blankets and pillows into the guest room and the two of us slept on the bed in there. She's been needing to "hide" when she goes to sleep these days, so she takes her bunny and her puppy and together they hide under the blankets and that's how she goes to sleep. So I don't know how much good the humidifier did her when she was under two blankets, but oh well. So that was that, and then Brogan woke up twice last night, and then Avery was awake and wanting to go downstairs by about 6:30am, which I suppose on the positive side meant that she got to see Daddy for a few minutes before he went to work, but it also meant that I had to start my day earlier than I would have liked. Especially considering that I'm still sick with my cold, and had to look after two coughing children during the night. Fun times. Anyway, once we were up it just kept on going, and the whole day was just non-stop. Exhausting. Not a horrible day, just really busy. I could tell you about it, but it would take to long ;)



This was Brogan sitting on the couch this morning....

Going....

...going....

....gone!!

Now I'm going to go get some sleep before I have to get up to feed one child or comfort and medicate the other child :)
The End.

No comments: