Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Grandma Pyjamas

When my Mother was here in June/July, she made several pairs of lovely pyjamas for Avery, including this beautiful Winnie the Pooh set. Last week I decided to get a picture of Avery wearing them because they're so pretty, so one night before she got into bed I had her sit on her step stool so that I could take a picture, and I posed her like this because I thought it would be funny, and she just thought it was hilarious!!

I love the look on her face! She's so funny!

5 comments:

Solviej said...

She looks just like you!

Kristen said...

I have to agree with you, I love the look on her face too! It made me smile.

Sarah said...

What a little poser, very cute!

overseas grandma said...

She's a perfect model and looks sooo cute, mainly because she is, not really because of the pyjamas. Still loving that short hair.

Sweetest Girl in the World said...

Very Cute!!! She's got a great sense of humor! And, is the ideal model!