Friday, October 23, 2009

Cousins!!!

A couple of weeks ago I got to spend some time with 4 of my cousins for the first time in over 3 years! They came to the states for 2 weeks, spent the first few days in New York, and then drove down to Roanoke and stayed with us for a few days, and then I got to spend some child-free time (Thank you Gabe!) with them in DC before they flew back to England!! It was SUPER DUPER FUN!!!! Here are just a few of the photos and videos from their visit. (I don't have photos from our DC visit...I only had my camcorder, and Talitha is going to email me the photos she took....*wink, wink, nudge nudge*)

Posted by Picasa

I almost didn't post this next video.....but then I decided that the funny factor outweighed the embarrassment (I mean, seriously, singing Doris Day to a bar full of drunkards?? It was pretty funny!!!) So here it is....


2 comments:

Felicity said...

It was great fun of course - what great memories to be saved (and shared)!

Thank you Andersen Family!!!

Lots of love to you!!!

Eveymartine said...

It looks like you had a great time... I am sooo jealous!
I'm glad you had fun though and I can't wait to see you and your babies next years.
Big hugs and kisses xxx