Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rainy Day Picnic

Both our children seem to love the space in between the curtains in our bedroom...
I would say this is strange, but I do remember finding places like this quite magical when I was little....
The other morning Brogan was following Avery around the house and they both ended up here!
Apparently it was time for a picnic, and this was the perfect place for a picnic on a rainy morning.


Posted by Picasa


I love moments like this when my children are perfectly content to sit, play and share together.


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute! I remember having spots like those when I was younger!

SuzanSayz said...

Every mother's dream!

Lisa said...

Yes, those are definitely the magic places to play as children. My girls play in their curtains too!

Eveymartine said...

Oh, so cute! "Come on in, Brogan!" Gorgeous!
It is absolutely the best place for a picnic on a rainy morning :-)

Kristen said...

Yep, I had those same magical spots when I was a child too. Thanks for sharing your sweet thoughts. It took me back to some fond memories of mine that I haven't thought about for awhile.

Evey said...

That is so sweet. I loved to hear my children converse with each other and also play well together.

Valerie said...

I love the "I think we're having a picnic." Absolutely magical. This is one of the lovliest things, when your children start relating to each other independently of their parents.

Hans said...

That is neat, thank you. Those are cute kids.