I've decided that maybe this will be a video week for our blog.I've been trying for a long time to get a good video of Avery singing.
This is actually quite the task, since most of the time she will not sing on demand, and she certainly will not sing if there's a camera anywhere near! So I had to be sneaky to get even the little snippet you're about to watch!
First off, a few reasons why I love this video clip:
- That high pitched little voice she does is adorable, and is the voice she uses when she's having pretend conversations with her toys, or for any imaginary play. So cute!
- The way she stops as soon as she spots me in my hiding place with my camera...
- The way she looks behind her just in case there's any chance I was videoing somebody else!
- The way she continues to mouth the words but won't sing out loud anymore.
- Her hands.
- Her hat. She sometimes rediscovers an old toy or hat or something, and she wore this hat all day for 3 days.