Thursday, December 03, 2009

Creativity

Avery is becoming quite the little artist! In the last couple of months she has started to move beyond just drawing 4 dots for eyes, nose, and a mouth, and has started adding the head, ears, cheeks, hair, chin, and even legs and feet :)

Here is a picture she drew on Tuesday of her preschool teacher Harmony:

I have written what she told me about the picture, and labelled some of the parts, and will send it to school for Harmony when Avery recovers from her latest cold!


This is a picture of me and Mr Potato Head. :) I'm the one on the left with the legs coming out of my mouth :)


Here is a picture of Gabe! This is the first time she's drawn a body in between the head and the legs :) I think it's pretty great!


This is a picture Avery drew a couple of weeks ago. I think it is amazing! I will send a package of my AMAZING home made Christmas shortbread cookies to the first person who can correctly guess what it is :) ...or if a bunch of you get it right, I will draw the name from a hat :)
Posted by Picasa

UPDATE: Someone gave the correct answer...anonomously....you can't enter if you do it anonomously! :)

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute. Arent their drawings just the sweetest things? I am gonna take a guess, maybe an angel? Im not to creative :-)

David said...

i'm going to guess a bird!

Carla said...

How cute! I love her drawing of Harmony:)
I will take a guess at her subject- I think its a picture of Brogan:)

Evey F said...

They are lovely pictures. She's a budding Josephine. I think the picture is ....a Christmas Robin.

Valerie said...

Is it goldfish?

Sarah said...

Fantastic drawing!

AdeleSews said...

I think she drew a picture of her sister :-)

Tony F said...

Now that you have said that I can only "see" a fish. However my first thought was of a sock puppet for the hand.

Tony F said...

Not a cold as well? Poor thing.

Lisa said...

I think it must be Santa Claus.

SuzanSayz said...

My first thought is of someone looking to the side of themselves. My second was that it was a fish.