Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walking with the quad cane

Remember what I said yesterday about Avery being able to walk really well with her quad cane when she's in a familiar "safe" place? Well, here's some evidence of that :) I took this video this morning after physical therapy. With my phone, which is why the video quality isn't exactly top notch! We were leaving the hospital. The halls were empty, and she's been in this hallway a million times before, so she felt pretty safe I suppose, and she was really moving fast!

11 comments:

Katy said...

Big girl! Looks great!

Sarah said...

Fantastic!!

Valerie B said...

Hooray, hurrah! She's amazing, completely and utterly amazing. We laugh in the face of birth prognoses (or prognosises?)

SuzanSayz said...

Oh that just makes me all warm and fuzzy.
You GO Avery!
You ROCK that cane!

Lisa said...

This just made my day! Wow oh wow!

Paul said...

Avery has to put in more effort than normal to walk...she's such a courageous little girl. I love the way she uses the cane in her left hand and uses her right hand for balance. This must take some coordination.

Eveymartine said...

Wow! She really is amazing!

Sebastian said...

This is brilliant! She is such a lovely girl and what determination she is showing.

AdeleSews said...

fantastic! She must have been so pleased =)

Marie G said...

Wonderful to see the progress, she is a determined little girl. I love her to pieces.

Tony F said...

Truly wonderful to see.