Friday, April 16, 2010

A boy and some paint

The other day I pulled out some paint, paper and a paintbrush for Brogan to play with....

He had a blast! We started out using our hands and fingers, and got a couple of good handprints, and he was so happy to be able to play and make mess without getting into trouble for it!!


Brogan's shocked face as he realises just how much paint he has all over his hands :)


Uh oh....then he decided to see what it tasted like....


So we cleaned his hands and moved onto the paintbrush...
Luckily that was fun too :)


P.S. Don't forget to vote in the baby gender poll on my sidebar! My appointment is next Thursday, and I am SO IMPATIENT to find out this time!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sarah said...

He is growing up so quickly!

Oh...Just voted in your poll and by the way I think your having another boy!

Kristen said...

I voted boy too!

I can't imagine eating the paint...what must that be like, ew. But he sure looked like he was having the time of his life!

Anonymous said...

I vote for a boy, only because, as Avery grows, I think it will be easier for her to see boys doing things she might not be able to rather than a girl. Let's hope that bump is listening. On the other hand - Andersen girls are gorgeous too.

Evey F said...

It looks as though he was face painting as well. Great photos.

Valerie B said...

What a boy! Oh, I love him so much - orange, pink or any other colour.

Eveymartine said...

Such a gorgeous, happy boy!! I can't wait to have some play time with him as well :-)

Sebastian B said...

This is so cute!

SuzanSayz said...

You are such a good mom Josephine to let him enjoy making a fine mess like that.
I voted girl. I don't think it makes any difference though. This new baby will definitely be coming to a good, loving, healthy, family and that's what really matters in the end.

Lisa said...

I voted girl!

I can't wait to find out too! You'll have to tell us right away!