Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Painting


Brogan takes painting very seriously....


Avery has started experimenting with mixing different colours together. For the longest time all her pictures were monochrome, so this is nice :)


Yesterday Avery decided that she wanted to paint hats (I think maybe there was an episode of Kipper where he painted a hat...I'm not sure). So I made some hats and set up in the carport. They had a great time!


Brogan liked painting his hat until he decided that the water cup was much more fun! He kept on dipping his paintbrush into the paint and then mixing it straight into the water. Avery had a great time painting her hat though. Red is her current favourite colour.

5 comments:

Hannon! said...

Very nice! I'm going to have to try a day of painting for Audrey.

SuzanSayz said...

I am sooooo behind with my blog and blogging friends. It's nice to see what little Avery and Brogan are up to. I saw a little girl the other day in Target who reminded me so much of your little A and I've had her on my mind since then. How fun to be able to stick them out on the Car Port and let them paint away!

Hedge said...

Car Port? What's one of those? Like an airport but for your car? I thought you were still English Josephine :)

Coop said...

Helen, Carport is an English word and in common use ...

Lisa said...

Painting is such a great creative outlet for kids. Lately my children have been into painting rocks :)