Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching up, part 2

October 10th
Oliver's blessing day. This is the same outfit that Brogan wore for his blessing, and I was so sad that I didn't get any good pictures of Brogan wearing it, so I was determined to get pictures of Oliver wearing it!

...apparently Brogan had other plans!! I only managed to take a couple of photos before Brogan insisted on playing with Oliver :) Can't complain about that really, can I? Sweet boy.

October 12th
Avery has a pair of pink boots which she can both take off and put on all by herself!! She finds this so exciting that she had to put them on as soon as she got out of the bath, even though she was completely naked :)

Avery and Brogan have been getting along swimmingly! (Mostly!!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love Avery having to put her pink boots on even when naked after a bath!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oliver looks very handsome in his outfit!!!
You have 3 beautiful children!