Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Four!

This Year's Ornaments

I like to make new tree ornaments every year with the new photos of our sweet little ones :) It's fun to see them grow! I just finished painting this year's ornaments yesterday. Here's something that makes this year's ornaments a little bit extra special: I bought them in the after Christmas sale last year, and I bought 3 of them even though I didn't yet know I was pregnant, because I was hoping and wishing that we would have a new little baby by this Christmas :)
Oliver: A Christmas Wish Come True!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I make a new ornament every year too since Cayman's first Christmas. I agree, it is absolutely a fun way to see how much they've changed from year to year.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing - you were prepared for Oliver before he even came and what a joyful addition he is to youy lovely little family. Love,. kisses and hugs to them all.

Lisa said...

That is so sweet!