Friday, December 24, 2010

One!

Christmas Eve!
The little ones at our house each got to open their Christmas Eve present tonight - New PJs!

I tried to pick just one of these photos to post, but I couldn't....

...I just liked all of them :)

Avery loved the candy canes on hers, and Brogan loved his new Thomas PJs so much that when I changed his diaper before bed he cried and cried and begged me to put his Thomas pants back on!!

After sitting for photos, the next thing to do was obviously a few laps around the front room :)
Posted by Picasa
By the time Daddy got home from work, the children had already brushed their teeth and washed their hands and were all ready for bed. So we read the story of Christ's birth in Luke, The Night Before Christmas and then Jingle Bell-ed to bed :)

Merry Christmas!!
I'm so excited :)

1 comment:

TherExtras said...

Merry Christmas!

Loved reading your posts leading up to tonight! (So lucky he did not get the shiner before the family photos!)

Barbara