Wednesday, March 30, 2011

534 miles

7:30am on Monday morning Avery, Oliver and I hopped in the van and made our way up to Herndon, VA, for Avery's monthly ABM therapy. 36 hours, 4 therapy sessions and 534 miles later, we got home again yesterday evening. It was exhausting, as ever, but completely worth it. As ever. Avery is making great progress, and it is fascinating to watch. 
I have lost the charger for our camera battery, which is one of the reasons my poor little blog has been neglected recently, so for today I am just posting a picture from a few weeks ago when the sun came out and we were able to enjoy a little bit of time outside in our backyard, for the first time in a long time :)

5 comments:

essi1356 said...

What a beauty.

SuzanSayz said...

That is quite a trip, I'm glad that it was worth it! I just blogged about our new camera, I may even figure out how to use it. tee hee

Angela said...

Aww I just love pictures of Avery :)

Eveymartine Naeem said...

Lovely photo - she is so pretty and her hair is a gorgeous colour. Well done you, as ever :-) x

Lisa said...

Isn't it the worst when chargers go missing?

Glad that your appointment[s] went well!