Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

I am planning on playing catch up this week, but I will start with the newest :)
We had a really great Easter weekend at our house. Besides the fact that Gabe got poison oak all over his arms, that is! We had a fundraiser yard sale/bake sale at our house yesterday to raise money for Avery's therapy, and it went really great! I didn't get any pictures because we were so busy that I completely forgot about the camera until it was over! But it was a lot of fun, and we raised a lot more money than we were expecting. Thank You to all of those who donated items to sell, and to all of those who came out and bought cakes and cookies and stuff! We appreciate you all so much. And to the anonymous angel who left the note on our door... Thank you. So much.
Today I got asked last minute to fill in for one of the teachers in Primary at church, and it turned out to be just wonderful. I felt blessed to be there, and my faith in Jesus Christ was renewed. Thank you to the lovely people who put on such a wonderful presentation for our children.
Here is a video of the Easter egg hunt we did after we got home. We did it in the driveway because it was more walker-friendly, and also because it was a little cooler! It was fun :) Please excuse all the yard sale debris... we were too exhausted to finish getting everything cleared up last night!!

No comments: