Monday, July 18, 2011

Art

Here is a small sampling of Avery's most recent artwork:
It's a picture of me taking a shower in our bathroom, complete with faucets, toilet, and door! You should also know that the only word I helped her spell was "Something" :)
One of Avery's favourite things to draw - a rainbow! She also wrote this caption without help, although when I read it aloud she was upset to hear that it said "This is FOR Avery", so she had to change it to "This is FROM Avery" :)

 Here I am at my very own birthday party! It's a cloudy day, Avery is hiding in a green sleeping bag on the floor, there are chairs for playing musical chairs, and there are purple balloons tied to one of the chairs :)
  
Brogan getting ready to get in his rocket and blast into space!

Practicing her own special version of cursive :) 
Percy, Emily, Thomas, and Diesel!

 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!

I am quite beautiful!


And here is an example of Brogan's work:
A Dinosaur!!

3 comments:

David said...

nice artwork guys!

Josephine said...

David, it's too bad you don't keep a blog anymore :( Now this is the only way I can respond to you!!

Valerie said...

Such creativity, not only of artwork but of thought. Love the bathroom, it is just like yours in layout. It's so clever that Avery is hiding in that green sleeping bag, I love all her work and Brogan's too.