Monday, July 25, 2011

Silly Boy...

Our three little ones are sharing a room these days, which has been working fine, and means that we've been able to turn the third bedroom into a playroom, which I really like! However, some nights, Brogan can be very disruptive at bedtime... This particular night, he just kept on making silly noises as I was trying to get Oliver to bed, so I sent him to time out in the bathroom while I finished with Oliver. When I went in to talk to him, I finished up with asking him if he was ready to be quiet and go to bed, to which he responded "No." So I said, "Do I need to make you sleep in the bathroom tonight? Because you can't sleep in your bed if you're going to be loud." He thought that sounded like a good idea, even after I refused to bring him a pillow and blanket. So I thought Fine, I'll let him lie here for a little while and then he'll want to sleep quietly in his comfortable bed. So I left. Everything was quiet, and when I went back upstairs about 30 minutes later, this is what I found...

Sound asleep!!

PS, Don't worry, I carried him through to his bed right after I took this picture :) 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I love this post! (and I'm impressed with how clean you tub is. My girls tub could use a good scrubbing at the moment...)

Valerie said...

Oh! Sweet, sweet, crazy boy.