Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You could be a WINNER!

Frantz Diamonds, a beautiful local jewelry store, contacted me last week and donated this beautiful diamond pendant necklace as a raffle prize to help raise money for Avery! (Have I mentioned that being involved in fundraising really gives you a brighter view of the world? There are so many good and generous people in the world!)



















Isn't it pretty?! I think it's lovely!
If you'd like to enter the competition to win it, tickets are only a dollar each! (minimum of 3 tickets) To order tickets, click here. Or you can leave a comment with your email address, or send me an email telling me how many you'd like, and I'll send you a paypal invoice!  My email address is josephineart@gmail . com
The winner will be announced on September 1st, which is the day after Avery and I get back from Texas :) 

No comments: