Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We woke up to the sound of an excited Avery crawling out of her room whispering, “It’s here! It’s finally Christmas! Come on! Lets go see the snow!” She was so focused on seeing the unfortunately non-existent snow, that she only noticed all the presents after I told her to look at the tree!
IMG_0518
Opening stockings.
IMG_0520
Ready for church :)
IMG_0529 IMG_0532
Avery and I tried out a new hairstyle for church, which is why her hair was in rags for the Christmas Eve pictures :) I think it turned out super pretty, but the pictures don't do it justice! (I found it here)
IMG_0534 IMG_0536
After church, more present opening!! Hooray! Angry birds :)
IMG_0538 IMG_0540 IMG_0544
Presents from Aunt Evey and Uncle Naeem :) (Oliver looks so grown up!!!!)
IMG_0541 IMG_0543
Colour mixing goggles.      Unicorn hairclip holder.
I got some video of them opening the marble race from Grandma. All three of them LOVE it!
IMG_0548
We had our friends over for Christmas dinner (they brought half the food!) I didn't get any good pictures, but I thought this one was exceptional in it's awfulness! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did I manage to miss this post - lovely. I see Gabe has given himself facial hair for Christmas - does he intend to treat it like a puppy, "A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas"? It's so lovely to see all the excitement of stocking presents on the family bed. How perfect Avery's hair looks, she has the most gorgeous hair and that mass of curls is just lovely. I am, of course, thrilled that my present has gone down so well, I love marble racers and am happy that my grandchildren do too. Oliver looks even more grown up than the last time I saw him. Thank you for these lovely pictures, Josephine, it was the next best thing to being there for Christmas.