Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

2011-12-21 015

I don’t know about you, but we are all pretty excited about Christmas in our house Smile I love being a mom, especially at Christmas time!!

I do not know why I have been absent from blogger for over 2 months… I’m sorry! I haven’t even been logging in, so, besides the people I’m friends with on facebook, I haven’t even been reading any blogs, so I have a lot of catching up to do!!!! I have every intention of being a regular blogger again now though Smile But for now, here are a couple of pictures of Avery and Brogan with Santa!

2011-12-16 004 2011-12-16 005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, I know why you haven't been blogging - you're the busiest person I know, as well as being the mother of these gorgeous children.

David said...

merry christmas!